Job Title: SAP AP Module SME
Location: Arlington, VA
Security Clearance: Secret Clearance
Overview / Job Responsibilities:
USAFMCOM System Support Operations (SSO) is the proponent for functional sustainment of the Army Financial Management Domain Computer Information Systems. They are responsible for ensuring the Army financial management systems and processes are maintained, modernized and integrated to provide a complete range of efficiently engineered financial and cost information systems needed for the Army to conduct business transactions, provide accountability to the public, and to support performance reporting and decision making. USAFMCOM SSO is seeking support in the development and sustainment of the functional system development lifecycle for GFEBS, GCSS-A, and FM BI to include identification of new system enhancements, supporting new deployments and sustainment operations.
The SAP AP Module Subject Matter Expert (SME) will:
- Review functional designs, business process designs, configuration rationale and design, review technical designs, develop, review and execute test plans, log/report testing defects, and provide recommendations for approval of test results for GFEBS systems enhancements, customer care/minor enhancements and break-fix monthly patches. Reviews and recommendations shall be conducted IAW the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) / monthly patch schedule. Perform and/or review User Acceptance Testing (UAT) using GFEBS PMO provided test scripts in accordance with the IMS / monthly patch schedule. Support and make recommendation for concurrence/nonconcurrence of critical and major/minor enhancement release IMS gate reviews, including System RequirementsReview (SRR), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), Test Readiness Review (TRR), and Operational Readiness Review (ORR).
- Support end-users in operating GFEBS and GRC business process areas: cost management, financials, funds management, sales & distribution, materials management, accounts payable, plant maintenance and project systems.
- Provide recommended system changes, fixes, and priorities to GFEBS and GRC based on analysis of incoming and processed users support tickets.
- Provide over the shoulder, ad-hoc, video tele-conference, and classroom training related to user support tickets or government identified focus areas related to GFEBS. Support the review process for new and updated training aids such as user procedures and job aids provided by GFEBS PMO for end-user reference. Support for the Army Annual Training Conference shall be required.
- Provide trouble-shooting and end-user support when system process issues are identified or business process improvements are identified across GFEBS. Maintain a tracking mechanism for open issues within designated functional process areas of support and report those issues to the process area leads for awareness and prioritization. Proactively review business processes for defects and continuous improvement, and submit to process area leads. Review functional design documents and technical design documents; during such reviews, advise if discrepancies exist within the documentation. Execute functional maintenance activities and tasks as directed within business processes, which contribute to sustainment and well-being of system functionality and integrity. Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are developed for an internal SSO reference document.
- Support SSO BPS GRC hierarchy maintenance, and research and resolve provisioning issues.
- Review GRC firefighter logs for appropriateness of use and segregation of duty conflicts and provide weekly report and analysis results using GRC. Provide a weekly list of provisioned firefighters to SSO BPS leads and Chief Organizational Management.
- Support and help facilitate Plan/Analyze blueprinting sessions with the System Integrator for new capability deployments. This includes providing subject matter expertise from functional and technical perspectives pertaining to requirements, compliance with regulatory and statutory mandates within the business process design, coordinating among functional stakeholders, and reviewing key materials (meetings minutes, workshop presentation materials, blueprinting workshop schedules, post workshop analysis, and other related activities that support the government in ensuring key deliverables are met to the standard set forth by government), etc.
- Provide pre- and post-deployment support in the form of developing training and information materials, delivering Defense Collaborative Sessions, conducting teleconferences, and addressing pre- and post-deployment issues raised during the course of the activity.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related or STEM area
- 10 years of experience as a Senior SAP Consultant/Analyst or equivalent supporting the SAP AP module.
- 5 years of experience with DoD FM policies and procedures.
- 2 years of experience with Army organizational hierarchy and command structures.
- 2 years of experience supporting audits within the Federal Government
- 4 years of experience in accounting.
- 2 years of experience supporting audits within the DoD
ACT I delivers mission-critical Total Acquisition Management solutions to customers across the globe. ACT I specializes in providing the U.S. DoD, federal agencies, and allied partners with high-value Acquisition Strategy, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Financial Management, Healthcare Mission Support, Security and Cyber, Contract Negotiation Support, and Security Cooperation and Assistance services. #joinACT_I
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACT-I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.