AWS is seeking a Salesforce Engineer to support its growing Global Infrastructure teams. This rapidly-growing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. As the Salesforce Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for multiple user groups and global teams who require development, maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. You will also interface with various teams and produce reporting needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com environment. This includes technical design, development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
· Working with Lightning Framework, Lightning components, Lightning events and Salesforce Lightning Design system.
· Development, configuration, and administration of Salesforce and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
· Working in agile development methodologies with Service and Sales Cloud implementation.
· Support cross systems and related integration's across native Salesforce eco system.
· Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
· Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles.
· Perform analysis of business processes and technical requirements, and implement solutions that support business.
· Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
· Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
· Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation
· Mentor peers via code review and ad hoc assistance.
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· 4+ years of professional software development experience.
· 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang, PowerShell, Ruby
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and SOSL, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex, and Salesforce APIs.
· 5+ years of experience in Salesforce point and click configuration using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards.
· 2+ years as lead or technical architect of Salesforce
· Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs, Mulesoft, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
· Demonstrative success with at least two large Salesforce custom-build applications.
· Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Ability to communicate risks and solutions to business owners.
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
· Salesforce Certified Architect or equivalent experience
· Experience designing, architecting, implementing and/or operating within AWS.
· Enabling information security as a core competency in Amazon's use of third party cloud services.
· Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.