Sales Leadership Coach & Trainer
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to coach and train our sales leaders on a broad set of sales leadership skills that enable them to create and sustain high performance environments for their team of customer-facing sellers. If you have previous experience working as a sales leader in a fast-paced environment and want to help develop AWS sales leaders, we’d like to speak with you. You’ll be delivering engaging leadership methodology content and coaching to support the continued growth of AWS leaders.
Here's your chance to work as an Instructor and Sales Coach for new and tenured AWS Sales Leaders on a global basis. You’ll be a part of a highly strategic set of enablement initiatives focused on building the leadership capability of AWS Sales Leaders at scale. The successful candidate is an experienced sales leader who has great executive presence, strong facilitation acumen, deep understanding of sales leadership, and is comfortable coaching others on how to demonstrate bar-raising leadership skills. You’ll be adept at understanding how AWS solutions can help customers achieve desired business outcomes and vice versa. The ideal candidate would have basic knowledge of cloud concepts and experience leading successful B2B sales teams.
In this role, you will work with senior AWS Sales Leaders to drive adoption and usage of the AWS sales leadership methodology and deliver high impact instructor-led learning experiences to sales leaders across our global sales teams. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and technology, to drive learning, establish positive customer relationships, and help our sales leaders grow both personally and professionally. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business experience.
· Design, Build, and Deliver transformational training courses to accelerate the ability of our global field leaders to effectively model and teach Amazon culture, develop their sales team via coaching, drive successful customer outcomes, and manage the business with operational excellence
· Deliver post-program sales leadership coaching to drive ongoing application of learning and support organizational up-skilling and transformation
· Conduct employee training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning, and 1-1 coaching
· Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
· Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and effective training content
· Provide content and class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
· Mentor and train internal instructors as part of a train the trainer program
· Ability and means to travel approximately 40% of the time, including some international travel
Preferred Locations: Seattle, WA USA - Washington, DC USA - Dallas, TX USA - Arlington, VA, USA - Boston, MA USA. Relocation assistance is available within the United States.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 5+ years of experience leading B2B sales teams
· 5+ years of experience in a Global 2000 company
· MBA or relevant work experience
·5+ years of experience as a senior sales leader
·5+ years of experience in consulting
· Familiarity with basic Cloud Computing purchasing and adoption decisions
· Familiarity with Cloud computing concepts. Ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
· Exceptional oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, writing skills, and a desire to coach others
· Technical degree and/or experience working at a technology company
· Primary language requirement is English
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
· A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
· Passionate about enabling Sales Leaders!
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.