Program Manager II #0000
1. Understand business priorities, proactively anticipate needs, and drive programs to deliver outcomes.
2. Assist in project and program management from planning to completion by defining technical requirements, specifications and solutions; coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and enhance and deploy new or existing features or programs.
3. Drive creation of quality & process change initiatives, process improvement and other initiatives & methodologies to meet and exceed business plans.
4. Coordinate with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and manage programs to mitigate functional and technical risks in FinTech.
5. Document work product in SOPs, wikis or other internal document portals, and maintain current documentation on various programs; assist the team in developing and deploying dashboards using tools such as excel, tableau or AWS QuickSight.
6. Identify opportunities for automation and develop automation solutions to reduce the overall risk posture in FinTech Risk & Intelligence team.
7. Telecommuting benefits available.
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Location: Arlington, VA
Multiple Positions Available
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
Please disregard the above three bullet points and refer to the below listed job qualifications.
A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline and 2 years of experience in technical program/project management. In the alternative, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, Employer will accept 4 years of progressively responsible experience in technical program/project management.
Experience must include:
1. 2 years of experience in cross functional projects/program management.
2. 2 years of experience conducting statistical analysis and performing data mining utilizing tools such as Minitab, Excel, SQL, Tableau and/or related business intelligence tools.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.