Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help define and deliver our partner acceleration activities within our AWS Partner Network. The AWS Partner Network (APN) includes tens of thousands of consulting partners, systems-integrators, technology partners, ISVs, distributors, and value-added resellers that are using AWS as their cloud delivery platform around the world.
Our Worldwide Public Sector partner team is expanding! As an APN Partner Lead Development Rep for North America Public Sector, you will work with partners that cover our customers in the Federal, State/Local Government, Education, and Nonprofit market segments. You will have the exciting opportunity to evangelize AWS in these rapidly growing markets, as well as manage the day-to-day of the partner opportunity program while working cross-functionally with other AWS business partners. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with new or enterprise partners and field sales account managers. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to create and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Public Sector partner teams to identify and enable emerging partners that have potential to drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions powered by AWS
- Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to partners that are relevant to public sector customers
- Manage numerous partner requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Support training of AWS sellers and APN partners on opportunity management
- Document and communicate partner opportunity management process
- Build strong partnerships across internal and external stakeholders to drive roadmap and program evolution
- Utilize CRM systems (SalesForce.com), data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish a sound record of work with each partner and customer