The Oracle Applications and Tools Administrator will assist multiple teams with the ongoing installation, configuration, maintenance and support activities for multiple program tools and support applications. The Oracle Applications & Tools Administrator will actively participate in integrated product team activities and meetings providing the necessary knowledge and guidance to ensure all program support applications and tools are implemented, configured and deployed to successfully integrate with or compliment the core IPPS-A system components.
The successful Application & Tools Administrator candidate will understand large, complex ERP systems (like PeopleSoft or Oracle EBS); will have a successful track record establishing multiple, successful implementations of software utilizing Oracle middleware and Oracle WebLogic server architectures; and demonstrates a strong aptitude for learning new applications and a willingness to take on challenges.
A successful candidate's skills and capabilities should include, but not be limited to:
- Hands-on installation and configuration of applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware;
- Hands-on installation and configuration of applications using Oracle WebLogic;
- Hands-on implementation experience with high availability architecture;
- Hands-on implementation experience with SSO and multiple authentication providers;
- Experience with Oracle Superclusters and Solaris operating system;
- Experience with Oracle Databases;
What you get to do:
- Developing and documenting technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall program tools and support applications design;
- Supporting the design, development and ongoing operations of the IPPS-A system tools and support applications;
- Setup and integration of multiple tools and applications with various components of the IPPS-A system, like PeopleSoft, OBIEE, OAM, etc.;
- Supporting the Testing and CM teams for Functional/Security and Performance Testing, code packaging and code migration to various Test and Prod environments;
- Working closely with other application administrators, development teams, and test teams to define requirements and develop solutions to complex problems;
- Working closely with DBAs, BI Dev, PeopleSoft Dev, and Security teams to improve application performance and data quality;
- Working closely with developers, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions;
- Working to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet program goals and deliverable objectives;
- Other tasks and activities as assigned or directed by the Infrastructure Manager.
You'll bring these qualifications:
- BA/BS and 10 - 12 years relevant work experience;
- 3+ years of proven experience with the analysis, planning, design, implementation, upgrades and migrations of Oracle Middleware components;
- 3+ years of proven experience with Oracle WebLogic in a Unix/Linux environment;
- 3+ years of experience with installation, administration, and integrations of two or more of the following software applications: Oracle OAM, Oracle OEM, Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle OBIEE, Oracle ODI, Oracle eGRC, Oracle UPK, Gradkell DBSign, Stonebranch Universal Controller, Informatica Data Archiving, Micro Focus UCMDB, or Qlik Sense;
- Active SECRET clearance required;
- Security+ certification required;
- Hands on experience with Unix shell scripting, SQL Scripting and PL/SQL;
- Experience with installation and administration of Oracle 12c products, particularly OAM, OHS, OBIEE, ODI, Golden Gate, and OEM;
- Solid understanding of web servers, application servers, Java EE, XML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, authorization & authentication strategies and F5;
- Solid understanding of SSL (and non-SSL), proxy (and reverse-proxy) servers, anf single sign-on technologies;
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology;
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and the ability to solve problems quickly;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, demonstrate strong problem solving skills and is successful when working in Integrated Product Teams;
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and coordinate multiple, dynamic and competing priorities;
Qualifications that are nice to have:
- Experience developing solutions and designs to support reporting and business processes using high-volume data sources across SDLC environments (Dev, Test, UAT, Prod);
- Experience providing production support with a working knowledge of multiple Oracle application components;
- Experience with High-Availability and Disaster Recovery architecture and configuration;
- Experience with application of STIGs;
- Experience working with DoD or Army data centers;
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM);
- Microsoft Server 2012R2 Administration experience is a plus;
- Performance tuning experience on an Oracle Exadata platform is a huge plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.