We are currently seeking a Manpower Analyst to work in support of DoD operations in Arlington, VA.
*** MUST have a TS/SCI to be considered **
Candidates without the SCI, eligible to get SCI, clearable, etc will not be considered for this role
The analyst shall provide Human Capital analysis and strategic work force planning expertise and communications support associated with the oversight and management of Strategic Workforce Planning within the Defense Intelligence Enterprise.
The candidate shall provide support to the Human Capital Management Office by completing the following tasks:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Support includes, but is not limited to:
- Performing analysis on civilian, military and contractor workforce data from across the Defense Intelligence Enterprise to assess mission readiness and provide substantive assessments and recommendations to HCMO leadership.
- Drafting policy and leadership responses on human capital and strategic workforce planning tasks in support of a “Total Workforce” (both military and civilian). Analysis shall include the identification of Defense Intelligence Enterprise workforce risk anomalies.
- Provide support to joint duty assignments within OUSDI organization.
- Providing substantive support to the development of strategic workforce planning documents as required.
- Developing professional quality presentations tailored to audiences throughout the Defense Intelligence Enterprise.
- Providing support in the presentation of the reports to OUSDI (Personnel & Readiness) and any follow-on inquiries as to reports preparation, data gathering, validation, and the initiative’s enduring integration into applicable Components’ institutional plans.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Four year undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- 5 + years of policy and program management support
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, self-motivated, and work cooperatively with other office personnel
- Must have excellent public relations skills including courteousness, tact, and good verbal and writing communications skills. Expert analytical writing skills
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Three years of senior level organizational project management experience is highly preferred.
- Program Management experience in a DoD environment is preferred and OUSDI experience is highly preferred.
- Three years of experience in business intelligence tools and data analytics. Experience with MS Office products, specifically MS Excel.