IT Specialist Junior
Barrister provides multi-vendor hardware computer services, delivering superior resolution to client/server hardware challenges. The Company has been providing services for over 25 years and provides these services through many of the largest IT companies in North America, as well as direct to commercial accounts. Barrister provides hardware computer services for in-warranty and out-of-warranty equipment, taking care of customers computer systems so they can focus on their core business. The Company also services computer and home network systems. Barrister maintains warranty authorizations and preferred partner relationships with over 30 manufacturers and provides non-warranty services for the products of over 200 manufacturers. Barrister offers each individual customer a single point of contact for equipment across vendors, different equipment types and geographic locations. We manage over 15,000 certified technicians through advanced web-based systems, providing on-site service to every zip code within the United States, every province in Canada, and Puerto Rico. Barrister served more than 252,000 locations throughout North America this past year alone.
We invite you to join our network of outstanding computer and printer service technicians. Our company provides hardware repairs on site nation-wide and in Canada to many of the top business entities and clients. We are seeking the best of the best to join our team to deliver on-site service in your local area.
Barrister is a WBENC and NWBOC Certified Woman Owned Business.
I seek to connect qualified candidates such as yourself to open the door for you to get into a Private Sector Government job with Hewlett Packard (HP). There is always a great possibility to become full-time with HP upon completion of your contract assignment. You have the opportunity to determine if you’ve enjoyed your position with HP, and at that time, we encourage you to re-negotiate salary and benefits.
STATEMENT OF WORK
- Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers. Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience required.
- Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I for Enterprise Services, and IAT Level II for Transport Services.
please review the included job description and inform if you would be interested in submitting your resume for consideration of this job. Of course, there may be skills in the description that you may not have, but as long as you have several, you are considered a good candidate for this job.