JOB TITLE: IT Equipment Research Analyst/Documentation Specialist I- HQMC C4
Support the Director, Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) Department, Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) charged with planning, directing, and coordinating all staff activities relating to C4 functions, i.e. support to all Chief Information Officer activities.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the enforcement of IT procurement policy using a web-based workflow approval system.
- Provide support for the execution of the Director C4s role as the IT Expenditure Approval Authority (ITEAA).
- Reviews IT procurement requests to safeguard against duplicative investments.
- Assists in creating and configuring reports that show planned/requested IT spending.
- Assists in creating and configuring reports that provide data and metrics for assessments, analysis, and future planning.
- Assists the government in adding, removing, or adjusting database workflows, fields, and administration features to keep up with changing IT security policy.
- Provide recommendations/expertise to streamline IT procurement processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelors Degree (+1 year experience), Associates Degree (+3 years experience), or High School Diploma (+6 years experience).
- 7 years of experience in an IT related position OR, 3-5 years experience in an IT equipment research field.
- Experience preparing and/or maintaining technical systems or program documentation for either one (1) year (with a Bachelors Degree), three (3) years (with an Associates Degree), or six (6) years (with a High School Diploma).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a customer-focused website.
- Familiarity with web-based workflow systems
- Knowledge of the Integrated AT&L framework documentation, DoD 5000, CMMI, ISO 9000.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- DAU (or other equivalent program) courses in Program Management or Acquisition are preferred.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Proven ability to customize IT Procurement support systems.
- Experience conducting market research on IT Procurement support systems.
- Past experience deploying Commercial-Off-The-Shelf IT Procurement support systems in an enterprise environment.
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
KEY WORDS: C4, HQMC, CIO, Marine Corps, Information Technology, Governance, IT Equipment research, IT procurement approval, Integrated AT&L framework documentation, DoD 5000, CMMI, ISO 9000, technical systems, program documentation, customer-focused website, web-based workflow systems.
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.