Job Title: Financial Analyst, Senior
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia
Security Clearance: Secret
Overview / Job Responsibilities:
The purpose of this requirement is to provide the SAF/AQX organization, and other Headquarters Air Force organizations, support in the development and maintenance of strategic plans, which will allow agencies to establish linkage among planning elements such as mission, vision, goals, objectives, strategies, and performance management initiatives. We will provide support in aligning organizational investments in people, technology and capital to the overall strategies while assisting in the development and articulation of the agencies strategic vision with corresponding mission, business, and performance measures.
The Financial Analyst shall:
- Provide support to Enterprise and Portfolio Planning, Execution and Oversight tasks.
- Provide support to SAF/AQX in planning, programming, budgeting, and execution management oversight for both Air Force wide acquisition and enterprise programs and internal SAF/AQ operational portfolio management.
- Support will include, but not be limited to the following activities:
- Budget & Documentation expertise
- Reviewing budget requests to ensure they conform to the DoD Financial Management Regulation, AF, OMB and Congressional requirements
- Assist customers with properly structuring financial data; perform reconciliation between several systems; perform daily review of forecasts and accounting data
- Experience and knowledge of the following program management and financial management software tools may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Program Management Resource Tool (PMRT) / Web Comprehensive Cost & Requirement System (CCARs)
- Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS)
- Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System (IDECS)
- Automated Budget Interactive Data Environment System (ABIDES)
- Budget documentation support will be a surge capability requirement to support the preparation of budget justification documentation for the Air Force RDT&E and Procurement appropriations. The Air Force's annual Budget Estimate Submission (July/August) and President's Budget (December-January).
- Master's Degree plus 9 years of related experience OR Bachelor's Degree plus 11 years of related experience OR a High School Diploma plus 15 years of related experience;
- Experience supporting DOD programs. preferably Air Force;
- Experience with government acquisition, financial management, program management;
- Secret clearance.
- Experience supporting SAF/AQ, HQ USAF, or DoD environment.
ACT I delivers mission-critical Total Acquisition Management solutions to customers across the globe. ACT I specializes in providing the U.S. DoD, federal agencies, and allied partners with high-value Acquisition Strategy, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Financial Management, Healthcare Mission Support, Security and Cyber, Contract Negotiation Support, and Security Cooperation and Assistance services. #joinACT_I
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACT-I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.