Executive Assistant, Recruiting Engine
The Amazon Recruiting Engine is looking for an exceptionally driven, fast-moving, resourceful, and proactive Executive Assistant to help support this high visibility, innovative organization.
The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and be able to work accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You will be responsible for a wide range of activities including management of fast-changing and complex executive calendars, tracking key deliverables visible at the senior-most levels of the company, and helping to prioritize the work of internally and externally facing leaders. Other activities may include managing large-scale events including global keynote summits. You will be entrusted to a wide range of unsupervised decisions affecting a large number of people in and outside of the company.
You need to be someone who wants to build a deep and trusting, long-term partnerships with leaders across Amazon. A successful candidate will also possess the ability to operate independently, and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
· 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
· Comfortable partnering with Executive Assistants supporting peer leaders across the Recruiting Engine team
· High judgment and decision making in ambiguous environment
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
· Demonstrated track record of problem solving and very strong analytical skill capability
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· High levels of integrity and discretion
· Grace under pressure, sound judgment and flexibility in balancing competing priorities
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment while maintaining commitment to deadlines
· Superior planning, time management and organizational skills
· Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same.
· Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and in dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
· Experience designing mechanisms to maximize efficiencies and improve communication clarity