Business Group Highlights
The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We•re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves•to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways•not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce•14,000 strong'stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Director with our Digital Health team.
Program/project management environment
- Manages the implementation and utilization of company Services Global Method Project Management (GMPM) methodology
- Participates in the development and implementation of worldwide, region, subregion and/or business unit policies, practices, and systems to support the program/projects business
- May provides strategic direction to maximize success in the industry or solution area. May enhances solution offering set
- Identifies and sponsors the ongoing development and improvement of leading edge processes and approaches for creating and leveraging intellectual capital
- Provides an environment in which the program/project business is predictable and profitable
- Makes contributions to the Program Manager (PM) Profession Health of the program portfolio
- May develop business plan(s), balancing client needs and global solution area focus, consistent with regularly updated client business plans
- Chairs or participates in the Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) meetings and ensures the SOAR process is followed. Sponsors opportunities to the next higher SOAR level as appropriate
- Drives the quality of bidding, contracting, and delivery of projects
- May deliver orders, budgeted revenue and margin for the project portfolio
- Monitors projects during delivery, including periodic project reviews and follow-up on appropriate actions
- Supports customer work in the selling, contracting, and delivery phases
- May develop and manage strong customer relationships at senior levels
- Consults with worldwide, region, sub-region or business unit management on programs or processes to improve the health of the project portfolio Professional development
- Responsible for personnel, and business management, including accountability for team effectiveness and people development
- Communicates regularly with practitioners on matters relevant to the profession
- Consults with practitioners on career development and professional certification matters
- Assesses the development needs of the program/project management community and implements development plans. Makes recommendations for the continued development of the Project Management Development Program.
- Mentors and/or establishes mentoring programs for the program/project management community
- Leads the implementation of project management incentive and recognition programs
- Contributions have major impact on company Services certifications, revenue and profitability within a Region, Sub-Region, or customer project portfolio ($10
• 35M annual revenue)
- Contributions have major impact on the operational effectiveness of the programs/project business within the area of responsibility
- Contributions have a major impact on the professional development of the program/project management professionals within the area of responsibility
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5years• of Client Mgmt & 10
• years industry experience.
- Track record of managing somewhat complex Portfolio of Annuity Services deals in region of $50
• 100 million per annum.
- Experience in large revenue deals to include combination of multi-country/ business unit/product line.
- Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
- Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
- Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
- Must be able to achieve a VA position of trust
- In-depth knowledge of VA.
- VistA subject-matter expertise.
Note: Annuity Services comprised of sophisticated support services, out-tasking, or outsourcing
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of general business management principles and practices, financial management, and multinational program management.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.