Job Title: Business Analyst, Senior
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia
Security Clearance: Secret
Overview / Job Responsibilities:
The purpose of this requirement is to provide the SAF/AQX organization, and other Headquarters Air Force organizations, support in the development and maintenance of strategic plans, which will allow agencies to establish linkage among planning elements such as mission, vision, goals, objectives, strategies, and performance management initiatives. We will provide support in aligning organizational investments in people, technology and capital to the overall strategies while assisting in the development and articulation of the agencies strategic vision with corresponding mission, business, and performance measures.
The Business Analyst shall:
- Provide Program Assessment and Studies.
- Support the development, analysis, integration, and implementation of program planning and assessment, and risk, trade-off, requirements, alternatives, and feasibility studies that advance the goals and objectives of the DoD/Air Force Acquisition Community. This together with gap analyses conducted against programs identified in the Joint Capability Integration and Development System serve to inform the analytic community of effects-based, capability-focused planning and to build efficiencies into the DoD/Air Force enterprise.
- Perform enterprise systems management and planning in order to design, perform, and report results of performance assessments and organizational analyses conducted to qualitatively and/or quantitatively determine automation, human capital, and process effectiveness; to identify and monitor progress towards improvement objectives; and to provide plans/ recommendations for improving performance via IT or other means.
- Provide IT services including architectural support of the continual improvement for various initiatives and assist in performing related assessments of acquisition organizations, as requirements.
- Master's Degree plus 9 years of related experience OR Bachelor's Degree plus 11 years of related experience OR a High School Diploma plus 15 years of related experience;
- Secret clearance
- Experience supporting SAF/AQ, HQ USAF, or DoD environment.
ACT I delivers mission-critical Total Acquisition Management solutions to customers across the globe. ACT I specializes in providing the U.S. DoD, federal agencies, and allied partners with high-value Acquisition Strategy, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Financial Management, Healthcare Mission Support, Security and Cyber, Contract Negotiation Support, and Security Cooperation and Assistance services. #joinACT_I
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: email@example.com
ACT-I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.