Job Description Job Number: R0028414
IT Auditor, Mid
Maintain responsibility for conducting and documenting and testing complex IT and financial controls. Participate in all facets of an IT audit readiness project and serve as a team member on a small team. Perform FISCAM- and NIST-based audits of general applications, system controls, and operational controls of federal DoD systems. Provide recommendations for mitigating identified discrepancies. Liaise with client stakeholders and subject matter professionals. Support a workstream with the workstream lead.
- 7 years of experience in a large accounting or audit firm
- Experience with IT audits
- Experience with performing FISCAM or SOX -based audits of general applications, system controls, and operational controls of commercial or federal or DoD systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with quality assurance
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in the FIAR community a plus
- Knowledge of DoD financial management practices or business processes preferred
- Ability to excel in a culture with a high degree of ambiguity
- Possession of excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- CISA Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.