Finance and Accounting
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking an experienced Auditor to support the CALIBRE Second Destination Transportation team and DoD client for resolving a financial material weakness in an Army Transportation of Things remediation project:
- Assist the team with remediation development, identify process risks, design, and assess process controls to mitigate those risks.
- Assist in documenting process controls in cycle memos and process flows, develop test plans to test key controls, and establish monitoring procedures.
- Serve as a key member for developing remediation testing and performing financial analysis to ensure all Financial Statement Assertions have been met.
- Knowledge and experience auditing, reviewing or working with federal business processes, such as funds management, budget execution, receivables management, disbursements, and financial reporting.
- Strong report-writing skills to communicate findings and recommendations to clients.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss observations, analysis and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Ability to work independently with clients and as a project team member.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or other business disciplines.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience with OMB Circular A-123 or financial statement audit, assertion, attestation, and remediation.
- Preferred US Certification in one of the following: CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CGFM (Certified Government Financial Manager), CDFM (Certified Defense Financial Manager, CGAP (Certified Government Auditing Professional) or PMP (Project Management Professional).
- Familiarity with cycle memos and process flows.
- Experience with DoD Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR).
- Experience working with U.S. Army Audit Agency (USAAA).
- Experience working with the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
CALIBRE and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers #SPEARCareers