CGS is seeking an ArcGIS Developer/Analyst to join our team and provide technical service and support for a large federal agency in Arlington, VA. Ideal candidates for this position would be strong communicators, support team leadership, and help accomplish objectives that support the agencys operational requirements. This position would be with Contact Government Services and would include a comprehensive benefit package.
- Evaluate project requirements and recommend best practices using Esri suite of tools
- Design, develop, and maintain an interactive web application using Esri Web App Builder
- Analyze and extract data from an Oracle Database using SQL scripting to meet project requirements
- Create database views and tables within Oracle to serve as the project data hub
- Communicate progress, needs, and planning with supervisors on a weekly basis
- Meet project deadlines and requirements while working in an independent and remote role
Job Specific Requirements:
- 4 years of experience with GIS software/Esri.
- Bachelor's degree or commiserate experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Preferred Skills (Highly Desired but not Required)
- Esri ArcGIS Software Development
- GeoSpatial Analysis
- Data Compilation and Analysis
- SQL Scripting
- Relational Database Management Systems /GIS database management
- Basic HTML, CSS, and Java Languages
- Print and Digital Cartography
- Remote Sensing/ ERDAS Imagine
- Agile development processes and implementation, support requirements creation/management and Configuration/Change management.
- Support Secure coding standards
- Experience with Power BI
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional care in the sector. To offer our clients and their patients the best service and care, we take pride in creating the best team of motivated individuals to provide top tier service.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers, forging those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com