Applications Developer I
Computer World Services (CWS)Corporation Arlington, VA
Applications Developer I designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
In addition, the Application Developer may:
• Design and develops new software product protypes.
• Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Perform or participate in code reviews.
• Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Assist in resolving problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements and participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
• Apply fundamental concepts, processed, practices and procedures on technical assignments.
Required Education & Experience
• Associate's Degree or higher and/or 4+ years of related experience
• Relevant commercial certifications desired
• Candidate must be a US Citizen, possess DHS Suitability background investigation or be eligible to qualify for DHS Entry of Duty background investigation followed by DHS Public Trust Clearance
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf