Occasional Substitute Dog Walker
Would you like to make money snuggling pets? Do you love being outside?
TailchasersInc is looking to hire an on-call substitute dog walker!
For every PT member of our amazing team, you receive:
- Animal behavior training and the experience you need to advance your pet care career
- Free PUPPY KISSES
- Pet first aid certification
- Performance BONUSES
- Liability insurance, bonding, and workman's compensation for your protection
- EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES and other DISCOUNTS ON PET CARE AND SUPPLIES!
This position works well for:
Moms, servers, artists, Uber and Lyft drivers, dog trainers, students, musicians, delivery drivers, tutors, and retirees.
Here is what we ask you to do:
You will be responsible for walking, feeding, watering, and keeping dogs safe and secure.
Have the ability to communicate via smartphone using our company app.
Some basic job requirements:
- US citizen or legally authorized to work in the US
- Over 21 years of age
- Able to pass a background check
- A local full-time resident of the northwest suburbs
- Comfortable with all breeds
- Capable of handling at least 50 lbs of moving weight without assistance
- Able to commit to this position for 12 months from date of hire
- Available weekdays from 10am to 2:30p when needed
Substitute walkers with TailchaserInc have the primary responsibility to fill in on an as-needed basis, with advanced notice, walking pups! Subs are paid $12 for each 20-minute walk. Walkers can expect to cover up to 10 walks within the hours of 10:00a - 3:00p. Subs are expected to cover any route within the NW Suburbs Monday - Friday 10:00a - 3:00p.
Our team members say that it is the “best job ever!“
Tailchasers has been a leader in the pet care industry since 2004, we offer support and thorough training to make sure you feel confident in your ability to care for the pets on your route.
We have the most amazing staff in the industry, and we can't wait to welcome you to our team!