What is Oscar Concierge?
Oscar Concierge allows us to deliver a more personal experience to educate and empower our members. Each Concierge team consists of 5 Care Guides and 1 Nurse Concierge, who together support a panel of Oscar members. The team engages members, healthy or sick, and builds relationships over time, identifying their needs and guiding them to the lower costs and healthier outcomes. To learn more about Concierge Teams, click here.
What is the Position?
As an Operations Team Lead, you will
- Manage the overall success of multiple Concierge teams, driving member and employee satisfaction
- Coach direct reports in providing the best member experience and care possible
- Support your team in their effectiveness, career development, and team morale
- Partner with a Nurse Lead to develop operational improvements to daily workflows
- Be accountable for your team's success, including team operational, quality, and people KPIs
On a daily basis you'll:
- Be accountable for Concierge Team metrics, including member satisfaction, quality of care, and employee satisfaction
- Serve as central communicator -- leading team huddles, promoting vision and strategy, and providing feedback to members of the team and company
- Manage day-to-day needs of your Concierge Teams, including hiring, training and scheduling of Concierge Teams
- Review,score, and improve the quality of Concierge Team interactions with members
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience leading and supporting a thriving team
- You are comfortable around numbers and use data to make decisions
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a diverse set of people
- A self-motivated strategic thinker -- If there is a problem you jump in, and tackle it
- Quantitative/analytical thinker with experience implementing operational excellence
- Your communication skills are top notch. Your team and your customers all can count on you to deliver accurate, concise and thoughtful feedback and assistance.
- You are open-minded, flexible, positive, comfortable with ambiguity, and most importantly, compassionate
- You respond to challenges with patience, empathy, and tenacity
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior healthcare or service experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency navigating excel, JIRA, and SQL
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.