LiveVox is a next-generation contact center platform that powers more than 14 billion interactions a year. We seamlessly integrate omnichannel communications, CRM, AI, and WFO capabilities to deliver an exceptional agent and customer experience while reducing compliance risk. Our reliable, easy-to-use technology enables effective engagement strategies on communication channels of choice to drive contact center performance. Our battle-tested risk mitigation and security tools help clients maximize their potential in an ever-changing business environment. With 20 years of cloud experience and expertise, LiveVox’s CCaaS 2.0 platform is at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Our more than 500 global employees are headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Atlanta; Columbus; Denver; New York City; St. Louis; Medellin, Colombia; and Bangalore, India
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:The Customer Care Representative role is a technical role, designed to be a customer-facing position, providing front-line communication for all client inquiries. This position is designed to provide best-in-class customer service, focusing on quick resolution through proper delegation. Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to collaborate and work with other LiveVox teams daily.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Provide best-in-class customer service to our clients via phone and email
- Reply to customer inquiries in a timely and courteous manner with accurate and up-to-date information
- Build troubleshooting tickets through our in-house Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Possess the ability to think critically and meet deadlines
- Work with executive-level employees (both internally and externally) in order to set expectations and provide feedback
- Understand when to engage with higher-tier resources in order to resolve a problem
- Learn LiveVox technology, policies and procedures in a timely manner and be able to demonstrate this knowledge at will
- Identify and triage technical and non-technical problems in a professional manner to ensure that our customers reach their proper destination
- Utilize available resources to further personal product knowledge, as well as share with customer base
- Flexibility to work outside of standard work hours (weekends and holidays)
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s Degree IT, Computer Science Software Engineering or similar discipline; however will consider relevant educational background or experience in lieu of degree.
- Utilize technical skills and tools such as SQL queries, database logging, AWS, and network diagnostics to troubleshoot identified technical issues. Ideally you have experience with some or all of these tools already, but on the job training can also be provided.
- You put the customer first and are passionate about providing an excellent experience to all you support
- You are a team player and can always maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Excellent written and spoken communication skill
- Completion of a three-week LiveVox-sponsored training program, culminating in a product demonstration of this job.
- It would be great if you come to us with some previous customer service experience in the SaaS industry.
- Any Salesforce experience would be very helpful
Salary range $47,000 - $67,000
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you are differently abled in a way that requires accommodation, please let us know. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals people to perform the essential functions of their jobs. We're passionate about bringing in smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.