LPN Charge Nurse, 7p-7a every other weekend- part-time work 24hrs paid 30hrs
Willow Ridge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
- Knowledge, skills, and techniques necessary to care for residents with the following needs: alzheimers, dementia, dialysis, IV therapy, infectious diseases, wound care, and all disease processes if applicable.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
- Makes daily rounds for all areas of nursing care under his/her supervision, visits each resident to evaluate physical and emotional condition to receive comments relating to the resident's needs and problems, and implements necessary nursing interventions.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Is a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Nurse in the State.
- Is listed in good standing as confirmed on the State Department of Professional Credentialing.