CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
• Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
• Career advancement
• 30% discount on merchandise
We are currently hiring for the following positions in your area-
- Understands and is totally sales and service focused on Spirit’s unique guest. Selling is our priority.
- Responsible for the overall successful operation of the store while maintaining company standards.
- Supervises, recruits, trains, develops, coaches and communicates with all Associates and Management.
- Assesses staff performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of store products and uses this knowledge to build sales.
- Practices suggestive selling, offering every guest related items in order to build multiple sales.
- Leads by example and maintains the highest standards of integrity, quality and timeliness in all of our business practices both internally and with our external partners.
- Merchandises the store following company directives and Supervisor’s instructions.
- Prepares and maintains merchandise displays.
- Operates with absolute fiscal responsibility.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Participates in store set up, daily operations, closing inventory and store close down.
- Adheres to weekly work schedule and is flexible to the needs to the business.
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years specialty store experience and a strong visual merchandising background.
DON'T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW ONLINE.