Hunter Douglas is the world market leader in window coverings and the most sought after name in custom window fashions. Our strength lies in our ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products found in millions of homes and commercial buildings around the world.
The Flexo Solutions facility has printed and formed fabrics into the signature Honeycomb shape in Appleton, WI since 2003. Our facility is fully air conditioned for a comfortable work environment.
We are looking to fill the following position:
Location: Appleton, WI
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift (2p-10p)
As a Shadewinder Operator, you will perform all functions related to folding, gluing and winding fabrics into cellular window shade blankets. You will also be responsible for blanket quality and meeting daily production standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties related to the complete operation of the Shadewinder.
- Put coils onto the Shadewinder and remove finished blankets.
- Perform all required quality testing.
- Perform necessary Shadewinder maintenance.
- Troubleshoot related problems and issues. Involve maintenance or management as needed.
- Interact with other team members in a professional manner.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift to ensure a safe and orderly work environment.
- Follow all safety policies, procedures and PPE requirements; actively participate in safety initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned.