Valmet Corporation is a leading global developer and supplier of services and technologies and automation for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our 13,000+professionals around the world are committed to moving our customers performance forward every day.
Do you have an eye for Quality?
Utilize your skills as a Quality Assurance Engineer at Valmet! We are in search of a detail-oriented, interpersonal individual who is interested in the Paper Industry. As a leader and expert in quality assurance, you will get to work with our team of professionals to:
- Collect and analyze production data to evaluate product quality.
- Utilize knowledge of electrical and structural codes of construction, ISO standards, Quality Planning, Inspection Specifications, and Supply Quality Specifications during customer projects.
- Facilitate compliance of all product and process requirements onsite to assure that statutory, code, customer and internal quality requirements are met during each project.
- Disposition nonconforming products or components to comply with customer quality standards.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Suppliers and Customers as well as provide corrective actions for the future.
WHAT YOU NEED
An associates or Bachelors degree in Quality, Mechanical engineering, or a related field preferred but not required; 10 years quality assurance or similar experience Required; OR a combination of education and experience in a related field.
Experience in the pulp, paper, or energy industry highly desired. Certification in CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) preferred.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
At Valmet, we offer a dynamic work environment that values an innovative culture and suits development-minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic setting. This includes a competitive wage and a generous benefits package that has a company-funded pension plan, and 401k with company match.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. We have over 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation, and services for the pulp, paper, and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how, and above all teamwork.