Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is dedicated to making our travelers' experiences safe and pleasant.
The Air Wisconsin Airlines Maintenance Internship Program provides a jump-start for students interested in an aviation career at select schools to join Air Wisconsin Airlines. Start earning company seniority, guaranteed final interview and access to various roles and leaders in the regional airline industry are just a few of the benefits students can receive by becoming an Air Wisconsin Intern on your way to becoming one of Air Wisconsin's maintenance professionals.
- Enhanced benefits eligibility and company seniority
- Opportunities to interact with and receive mentorship from key Air Wisconsin Airlines Leaders
- Opportunities for exclusive operational experiences, including facility tours, job observing, special training and more
- A guaranteed final interview to one of many openings at Air Wisconsin Airlines
Essential Job Functions
- Fosters and promotes Safety as a core element of the Maintenance Department.
- Ensures that procedures outlined in the General Maintenance Manual are followed and executed.
- Ensures that complete and accurate records are maintained.
- Visibility and visitation to the hangar either during the day or during third shift (at night, graveyard)
- Involvement in projects/processes in various disciplines of the Mx Department including: MX Control, Quality, Reliability, Production, Planning, and Procurement.
- Prepares various maintenance reports and summaries including performance metrics.
- Validates discrepancy coding in the M&E system and corrects where necessary.
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Must be 18 years or older
- Working towards, or recently completed, a 2 or 4 year degree in an aviation related field preferred
- Be within 12-24 months of getting your FAA issued A&P Licenses preferred.
- Open communication with your Advisor
- Stay in good standing with current curriculum (grades, attendance, etc.)
- The ability to attend a hangar visit either during the day or during third shift (at night, graveyard)
- Working towards a career in Aviation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled