Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2023 Top Employer in the Supplier Category.
- $17.00 - $19.00 / Hour Based on Experience PLUS Quarterly Bonuses!
- Full Time: Monday-Friday, 10:00am-Finish. Guaranteed 40 hours per week plus overtime opportunities and no weekends!
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours paid time off accrual, paid holidays off, and much more!
- Employee discount program!
- Long-Term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 21 Branches across the Country.
- Named Top Companies USA 2022!
Chadwell Supply is a successful family-owned maintenance supply company with 21 Branches Nationwide. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail-minded individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Warehouse Associate.
The Warehouse Associate
- Selects product from warehouse stocking locations to fill pick ticket orders.
- Maintains company standards for accuracy and promptness in pulling the proper items in the proper quantity.
- Accurately and legibly records pulled quantities and product serial numbers on pick ticket documents or in related computer programs.
- Packages and prepares pulled orders in a manner as directed by management, including labeling of packages as to customer name.
- Assists in staging and loading pulled orders into delivery vehicles.
- Assists in unloading product from receiving containers as needed.
- Assists in product stocking and additional warehouse projects as needed.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be in good physical condition and capable of lifting in excess of 60 pounds, standing for extended periods of time, able to climb steps and ladders, and capable of bending, stooping, and carrying products up steps, stairs, and down ramps and walkways.