Sr Consultant-Operations Support
The Sr. Consultant–Operations Support role is an overarching support function within Service Assurance Organization. The role is responsible for process development, support and implementation of key initiatives and interfacing with Management to drive an improved Customer Experience within Service Assurance.
The role requires excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, the ability to facilitate / lead focus groups as well as a full range of the project management responsibilities from analysis and requirements definition through implementation. Occasional travel could be required up to 10%.Job Responsibilities:
- Management of Service Assurance specific initiatives to maximize operational efficiencies, increase first call resolution and drive improved our Customer Experience through NPS/VOC.
o Ensure all requirements are properly documented and communicated
o Define comprehensive business process, perform in-depth work analysis and map the process flow
o Plan, coordinate and monitor the project tasks and activities.
o Conduct internal assessments
o Evaluate, prepare, maintain and publish management status reports, progress tracking reports, meeting minutes, obstacles / delay notifications and other documentation
o Establish success indicators and define reporting requirements
- Key process documentation for existing, new and revised process to drive improvements in support documentation across Service Assurance.- Analysis of NPS/VOC Performance across Service Assurance; identifying trends and areas of opportunity
o Present to all areas of Service Assurance NPS findings, opportunities and key drivers for improvement.
o Partnering with Service Assurance to develop initiatives targeted at NPS Improvements.
o Track and trend and results of NPS initiatives and report back to Service Assurance Leadership on impacts.
- Responsible for documentation of any new process or product, from the Service Assurance perspective.
- General support as needed to Service Assurance Organization to drive improved Customer Experience or Employee Engagement across key Centers.Preferred Skills:
- Desire to learn new skills, be challenged and have growth potential
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage through multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Strong Analytical skills to help drive business performance and identify trending
- Cross functional knowledge that lends itself to interpret and understand impacts of any change to the Service Delivery organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to document process and communicate any changes or rollouts effectively
- Ability to facilitate discussions and delegate action items and responsibilities effectively- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in work experience
- Formal education in business related field is preferred
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Technical proficiency in Windows, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Microsoft Office required. Tableau experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Minimum Requirements:College degree and 8+ years professional level experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or 12+ years professional level related experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience desired.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to