D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
- R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Customer Service Assistant for their Warranty Department. The right candidate will be responsible for being the initial contact between the homeowner and the company regarding customer service issues. Responsible for data entry and processing of warranty repair request and service reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers, trades and field personnel over the phone
- Entry of all incoming and outgoing work order requests, POs and basic letters
- Maintain as well as create customer history
- Maintain and create reports
- Maintain inventory of department
- Liaison between Customer Service Department and homeowners
- Maintain homeowners files
- Answer incoming phone calls and put them in contact with the appropriate personnel to resolve problems
- Process field representatives' status of ongoing work
- Prepare the orientation and walk-through booklets
- Prepare and mail customer service surveys
- Act as liaison between homeowners and Customer Service Manager and Coordinators
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!