What You'll Get to Do:
As a Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Technology Innovation Director, you will have a leadership role in identifying, sharing, and growing the technical capabilities needed to shape CACI's competitive position in target markets while ensuring we have the depth needed to deliver and exceed the expectations of our current and future customers. You will assess technology and capability gaps along with identifying innovative solutions to address them, develop technology roadmaps, identify and manage technical investments needed to grow the business, engage on program growth and new business capture activities, and help to identify and cultivate technical talent within the organization. You will work in collaboration with the BITS OG Leadership Team and the BITS Technology & Solutions SVP.
In order to fulfill this role, you must have an advanced understanding of evolving technical trends for Application Development and Sustainment, including the implementation/integration/configuration of COTS ERP solutions, familiarity with products being developed and marketed by technology vendors, as well as an understanding of our competition, such that you can shape CACI's ability to build innovative solutions that will lead to long term growth within the organization. This includes a broad understanding of customer technical mission needs, gaps and their priorities for innovation and improvement.
In this position, you will work closely with your Operating Group's (OG's) Business Development team to define and vet technology capabilities needed to field winning solutions, in support of opportunity identification and qualification. The ideal candidate will have experience not only in developing technical capabilities needed to grow CACI's competitive position but should also have direct experience developing and evaluating white papers, technical demonstrations, and proposals that advance CACI's position in pursuit of related strategic opportunities and campaigns.
More About the Role:
- Stay current on the latest technology trends and their application to customer missions.
- Leverage understanding of technical domain and customer mission to identify and advance opportunities for investments in support of the OG strategic focus areas and target customer mission sets. This includes overseeing the execution of the Investment projects for the OG, as well as developing and enhancing technology roadmaps for programs.
- Recommend innovative technology solutions, including integrating vendor niche product offerings, to improve program performance and new business growth.
- Meet with customers and perspective customers to discuss how our technical solutions can uniquely fulfill their requirements.
- Advise OG team how to leverage sector- and corporate-wide technology and capability best practices to meet current and evolving priorities for innovation and improvement relevant to the technical mission areas.
- Support capture efforts, including developing and reviewing technical sections.
- Identify gaps in the breadth or depth of technical workforce and technology processes, and partner with leadership team to advance initiatives aimed at closing those gaps.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field (Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering)
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in developing technical solutions for programs and new business captures in Federal market with 10 years of experience focused on Application Development and Sustainment, service delivery programs, solution development and sustainment programs.
- Experience leading the development and deployment of enterprise-level solutions in support of Application Development and Sustainment
- Demonstrated ability to brief and cultivate relationships within all levels of our customers' organization, to include their senior executives, as well as CACI executives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, shape, and communicate technical strategies that improve the competitive position of an organization.
- Experienced contributor to the capture of new business opportunities, including capture shaping, innovative solution development, proposal development and reviews, pricing strategy.
- Display effective oral and written communications skills, particularly regarding technical concepts and strategies.
- Experience responding to and prototyping with Other Transaction Authority (OTAs) is a plus.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret security clearance as required.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Maintenance, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management processes and tools
- Must have subject matter expertise in multiple of the following areas with broad knowledge of the remaining: Supply Chain Solutions: Agile methodology, DevSecOps, ERP implementation with products such as Oracle and SAP, PLM Systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.