JASINT is a Maryland based Defense Contractor that began its business operations and staffing in July 2007. Since that time, the company has acquired contracts supporting agencies within the Intelligence community, Department of Defense and the federal government at large. Some of our positions are Systems & Software Engineering, Cyber Security Engineering, Software Development, Information Assurance, IT Administration & System Integration.
Join the JASINT team and see your expertise help solve some of the nation's most complex challenges. JASINT works with our customers on missions that are vital to our national security and safety.
We are currently seeking a System Administrator III
Assume responsibility for the maintenance, upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting and problem diagnosis/resolution for all lab IT hardware and operating systems (e.g., Unix (Sun Solaris), Linux, and Microsoft Windows 2000, and Windows NT). Assume responsibility for assessing the scope and requirements of each developer request scheduled for the lab and assuring technical support for those requirements. Assume responsibility for providing a clear understanding of how each request for hardware and software requirements shall be supported by the contractors SA Team. Provide technical recommendations to CNOS management and support team in maintaining the CNOS lab IT architecture to mirror and keep current with all Agency IT networks structures. Lead systems administration for hardware and software support for CNOS developer requests, and new IT prototypes being hosted in the lab (large and small scale). Assume responsibility for configuration and maintenance of lab assets built on Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris, and Linux operating systems. Conduct informal training in order to provide knowledge transfer to all SA Team and eliminate single points of failure of task/function.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in systems administration of hardware and software in support of for developing and testing of Information Technology Systems.
- Experience with external network communications such as NSANet.
- Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs.
- Minimum seven (7) years of combined experience in the administration of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows NT, Unix, and Linux operating systems.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS.
- Minimum five (5) years of combined experience supporting Java development activities, including applets, Java Server Pages, and J2EE frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Struts or Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Minimum five (5) years of combined experience supporting C and C+
• development activities.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with integrated processing environments such as a Storage Area Network.
- Minimum two (2) years of combined experience supporting HTML, XML, and WEB-based Graphical User Interface/portal development activities.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in writing scripts.
- Experience in developing and delivering briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to senior program management.
Required: TS/SCI with Poly