Interested in joining us as a Dentist at Tend, but don’t see your location? Apply here!
Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
We’re totally committed to our Dentists, and that commitment shows through our support:
- Develop your clinical, chair-side & leadership skillsBe part of a growth opportunity
- Work in a beautiful, ergonomically-designed spaces, in prime, convenient locations
- Receive competitive compensation that’s based on how well you care for your guests, not just your productivity
- Our goodie bags are impressive! We’re offering benefits & perks to care for you, your career and your family: Health insurance, Life & disability insurance, Loan repayment program (up to $10K annually), 401(k) program with a 4% Tend-match, Paid time off including vacation and holidays, Pre-tax commuter benefits
Dentists who find success at Tend are those who will:
- Create an exceptional guest experience, through dedication to the highest quality care, to earn trust & reframe expectations of dental wellness
- Deliver a breadth of experience across key procedures in general & cosmetic dentistry to create personalized care
- Build long-standing, trusting relationships rooted in collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Stay open-minded and flexible, while maintaining a high-level of integrity & dependability
- Demonstrate a commitment to development & lifelong learning
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!