Retail Personal Banker at Jackson-Zeeb, Ann Arbor, MI
Job ID: 216613
Retail Personal Banker I
The Retail Personal Banker (RPB) is a trusted advisor responsible for creating and growing long term customer relationships. Join a banking center team focused on exceeding customer expectations and driving for success. This exciting position is perfect for those that are dedicated to embracing on-going commitment to personal development, operational excellence, and being customer centric. This position's work schedule may require frequent Saturday rotations and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation plus incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comerica Funded Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays -- 10 annually
- Work Best Flexible Schedules
- Floating cultural holiday
- Comerica Preferred Savings Plan 401K
- Committed to Diversity -- “Top 50 Diversity Company“ by Diversity Inc.
- Comerica is in the 2021 Global 100 list of the most sustainable corporations
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time Only)
- Achieves targets and goals through marketing activities to attract talent and expand customer base.
- Participates in the acquisition of consumer and business clients through effective use of targeted leads, self- sourcing new business, managing referral source relationships.
- Supports Portfolio Management efforts to retain, expand and grow the number of portfolio customers in the Banking Center.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
- Control losses by following policies and procedures.
- Utilizes approval authority within guidelines, including approving CSR Transactions.
- Provide a valuable customer experience by accessing, educating and advising customers and prospects on financial options.
- Provide transactional customer service; process deposits, withdrawals, and payments.,
- Develop a relationship with the partner to support business development.
- Proactively Identify opportunities to add value to customers by introducing them to partners.
- Associates Degree from an accredited college OR 60 college credits and 1 year of Customer Service experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of Customer Service Experience
- 1 year of experience in Retail or Financial sales OR 1 year of experience in Consumer/Business sales development experience
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and Power Point
Internal Candidates that are currently an RPB I or RPB II will be transferred at their current grade level.“
Jackson-Zeeb8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday; 8:00am-6:00pm Friday; 8:30am-1:30pm Saturdays rotating; work hours to be scheduled within time frames indicated