Koddi is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join its growing client services team.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for partnering with premier travel brands to create data-based, automated solutions to achieve their greater business objectives. You will leverage our industry-leading technology to manage large scale digital marketing campaigns and examine trends to provide valuable and actionable insights to our clients. The Digital Marketing Analyst supports Koddi’s clients by managing assigned campaigns, building relationships with our customers, preparing weekly analysis for clients, and contributing to the company culture. Koddi is a fast-growing technology company and needs people who are passionate self-starters.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience (or related coursework)
- Developed analytical skill set including the ability to mine data for trends and communicate opportunities effectively with data and visuals
- Ability to work effectively in both independent and team environments
What you'll do
- Help the world’s largest travel brands acquire key customers in relevant markets
- Lead strategic initiatives that inform clients on what the competition is doing and how they can respond
- Identify the digital trends that will shape the travel industry
- Implement a data-driven approach to optimize and budget for metasearch campaigns
- Work with a talented team of digital marketing, data, and technology enthusiasts
- Solve big problems and drive greater business objectives through digital marketing
- Partner with the world’s top Fortune 500 travel companies
Who we are
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.