If you are you passionate about big data, want to be part of a great team, and love building new technology, we want to speak with you. As a Data Engineer, you will work with our technology team to build and maintain our suite of data pipelines, stores, and databases that power sophisticated marketing products used by many of the world’s largest advertisers. We are looking for smart and hardworking individuals who love to build world-class software. The right candidates will be creative thinkers who can design and deploy professional applications using the newest technologies to solve real business problems.
Who you are
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS or other technical, science, or math fields
- 1-5 years of experience with SQL
- Experience with querying and loading data (ETL), database design, and query optimization
- Basic command line knowledge and Git
- Outstanding work ethic and drive
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift
- Reporting Systems: SSRS, SSAS, Tableau
- Languages: Python, Scala
- AWS: Glue, Athena, EMR, Lambda, RDS
- Other: Spark (pyspark)
What you'll do
- Work within robust data systems and develop custom solutions while consulting with external customers
- Recommend and implement improvements to data processes and warehouses that improve supportability, usability, and scalability
- Optimize and refactor existing code
- Improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications
Who we are
Forging a better path for travelers through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
Getting the experience right, together.
Koddi is a cloud provider of marketing technology for travel brands. Our partners leverage the Koddi platform and its fully automated and customizable reporting features to manage marketing investment for hundreds of thousands of hotel properties globally. We’re proud to be headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf.