Apple Computing Sales Professional
The Core Apple Computing Pro is responsible for creating a world-class shopping experience for our customers while meeting their technology needs within their primary area of expertise. They build quality relationships with retail consumers to provide them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
Our Core Apple Computing Pro provides full-service and solutions support to customers in their experience area, as well as across all categories. They are responsible for delivering profitability by achieving revenue, margin, solutions and operational targets. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote and sell products and services within their area of expertise. While this person is primarily zoned in this area of expertise, they are responsible for assisting customers across all categories within their sales department.
- Engages customers using specialized Best Buy certifications and selling skills, to complete sales, drive profitable growth and achieve team/individual goals.
- Applies a high level of product knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning, self-development and specialized certifications to enable an excellent customer shopping experience within the specific vendor ecosystem.
- Acts as trusted subject matter expert, advocate and champion for specified area of expertise. This includes coaching and training co-workers on new technology and services within assigned area of expertise.
- Maintains specified department's merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- 1 year of experience in sales, customer service or related field
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends
- Prior experience serving as a specialist/enthusiast in premium, luxury or complex technology product/services
- 1 year of sales experience
- 1 year of experience working with consumer electronics products/services