Arbor Oaks Senior Living is looking for a Cook to add to their amazing team!
** Every other Weekend shift available**
The Cook is an essential role in the overall dining services offered to our residents and tenants. The cook assists in the preparation and service of meals and snacks in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Must be able to learn specific food preparation procedures, follow recipes and menus, and operate all equipment in a safe manner
- Knowledge of nursing home or assisted living food service is preferred
- Must be able to maintain a clean, organized work area
- Must be able to work well with all department staff
- Must use good communication to interact with residents and tenants to ensure the dining experience is positive, efficient, and provides quality, appetizing meals and dishes throughout the day
Thanks for applying to Arbor Oaks Senior Living!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.