If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 52649
Test Engineer II
The WiFi Design Engineering Team is seeking a full-time, software development engineer to create new and enhance existing software applications. Tasks will include development of applications and library functions to:
- post-process measurement data from electronic laboratory equipment,
- analyse, graph and present processed measurement data,
- archive processed data to an SQL database, and
- write hardware I/O driver library entities.
The successful candidate will develop their own core competencies by working in a cutting-edge, laboratory environment learning about WiFi transmission signals and protocols from the hardware design and measurement team. The candidate must:
- have at an undergraduate degree with 2 years experience or a Masters degree from a software or computer/electrical engineering program,
- be highly competent with C#, .NET, WINFORMs, WPF and the Visual Studio development environment,
- have exposure to VBA for Microsoft Excel and Power Point,
- have exposure to SQL and database information systems,
- be highly organized with outstanding written and verbal communications skills, and
- be able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Information Systems, Network, Telecom, Engineering, Technology