Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Strategic Marketing Manager in our Andover, MA location.
As a ‘Strategic Marketing Manager’, you will be leveraging your analytical and interpersonal skills towards shaping organic and inorganic growth strategies for the Digital Buildings business.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
As a ‘Strategic Marketing Manager’, you will be leveraging your analytical and interpersonal skills towards shaping organic and inorganic growth strategies for the Digital Buildings business. Today the Building Operations are going through a transformation driven by IoT. Your savviness towards emerging technologies is a plus for you to succeed in this role. This is your unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with the Senior Leadership team at Schneider Electric to impact the future evolution of Digital Buildings.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Develop and plan analyses for workstreams of strategy projects e.g.
- Define go-to-market strategies for new offers
- Identify avenues for growth through adjacencies
- Assess and recommend potential partners for alliances/acquisitions
- Analyze customer needs, industry trends to shape offer roadmaps etc.
- Independently drive workstreams to come up with actionable recommendations
- Work with large and complex data sets to derive key insights
- Develop, conduct and analyze primary research to supplement secondary research
- Formulate presentations to share findings and recommendations with Senior Management to drive decision-making
- Validate and challenge business cases for new offer creation
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and prepare synthesis to share with wider teams
- Own and drive annual strategic marketing processes: pricing revision policies, offer optimization, vitality index etc.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have:
- MBA from a top business school, with an engineering degree (preferably in software)
- 1 to 3 years of relevant post-MBA professional experience in roles such as strategy or product management,
- Previous experience in strategy consulting role technology / building automation background is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to summarize and present information in a concise and clear manner for executive review and approval
- Driven, self-starter with ability to execute in ambiguous multi-geography environments
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,401(k) match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us:http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversityare seen asa real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies:Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated againston the basis ofdisability.