Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at Summit Place! We are currently offering a $750.00 sign-on bonus!
Summit Place offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care services in Anderson, SC 29621. If you're looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply today. Working at Summit Place truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience that with us. We are looking for a FT Medication Aide to join our team!
- Monitoring and administering medication to residents in a timely manner
- Properly document any changes to resident medical chart
- Responding to resident call signals promptly
- Delegating responsibilities and tasks to other resident care staff members.
- Presenting a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with residents, families, visitors, and other staff
- Treating our residents with dignity and respect at all times
- Other duties as assigned by the Wellness Director
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have at least 1 years' experience in senior living.
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of a greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Small hometown feel work environment
- Our staff truly is a hands on deck helping all others.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401K retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off *
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Background and drug screens required for employment. Applicants must be 18 years or older.