Our client in the Upstate of SC is in search of an EDI Programmer/Analyst to add to their established team. This person will perform EDI mapping and trading partner setup as well as all phases of application development (requirements definition, design and analysis, programming, testing and implementation) for EDI and customer order management systems in an IBM iSeries (AS/400) environment.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years IT experience, with at least one year of heavy EDI experience, preferably within a manufacturing and/or wholesale environment.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of EDI X-12
- Understanding of EDI communication methods including AS2, VAN, FTP
- Proficient in IBM AS/400 RPG, RPGLE, and CL programming. Windows knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and project management skills.
- Understanding of basic computer networking functions.
What they have to offer:
- Excellent benefit & retirement options
- Well-established, supportive team to join
- Stable environment and organization