About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
HIRING FOR MULTIPLE SEASONAL OPPPORTUNITIES FOR THE SUMMER 2020 SEASON AT DENALI PARK VILLAGE in DENALI NATIONAL PARK, AK.
We are currently seeking a Housekeeping Manager to oversee our operations. The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for delivering strong operational performance by executing Aramark's regulatory standards and programs, continually monitoring operations and completing quality assessments and the necessary action plans to provide optimal environmental services, and drive client satisfaction.
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure custodial services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding technical competency. Provide technical expertise in all custodial areas, including infection control as applicable. Provide leadership for related areas of sales opportunities. Customize custodial programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interaction
- Financial Performance - Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes cost controls with regard tomaintenance, inventory, projects and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L and client budget statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Ensure custodial services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
- Requires at least 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience