Date Posted: 11/6/2019
Compensation and Hours
Minimum Salary: 9.89/Hour
Type of Job: Part Time
Hours per Week: 20-29
Benefits: To be discussed
In accordance with Assets, Inc. core values and mission, this position contributes to the success of the contract by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to and demonstrates Assets, Inc. core values and mission in the performance of all aspects of this position.
- Assist with assembling and/or disassembling dish machine.
- Retrieve dishes from carts (Providence Hospital only).
- Assist with sorting dishes and silverware by size and type.
- Load dishes/silverware onto racks.
- Assist with washing dishes
- Place racks onto conveyor belt.
- Assist with washing carts and sanitizing (Providence Hospital only).
- Assist with putting away dishes and silverware.
- Assist with retrieve carts (Providence Hospital only).
- Assist with assembling and/or disassembling pots and pans machine
- Assist with washing pots and pans
- Assist with put away pots and pans
- Bus tables
- Assist with sweeping, mopping and buffing floors
- Collecting trash
- Assist with emptying trash
- Periodical Cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representatives of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: No prior experience or training.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple on or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Assets, Inc. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, protected veteran status, genetics, or any other category protected under applicable law.