Requisition Number: COURI02995
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Courier is responsible for the delivery of health records, inter-office mail, materials, and supplies.
1. High School diploma; OR GED.
2. Must meet the following conditions to qualify as an approved SCF driver:
· Valid Alaska driver’s license that meets State of Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) license requirements to include:
o May drive in Alaska for up to 90 days with a valid out-of-State license, then must obtain an Alaska driver’s license.
o For Commercial driver licenses, you must obtain an Alaska CDL within 30 days of becoming a resident.
· No more than three (3) moving traffic violations (as defined by Alaska Statutes Title 28); OR two (2) at-fault traffic accidents in the previous three (3) years.
· The driver must not have had ‘Driving Under the Influence’ (DUI); OR ‘Driving While Intoxicated’ (DWI); OR ‘Operating Under the Influence’ (OUI) violations as follows:
o Zero (0) violations in the past five (5) years.
o No more than two (2) violations in the past ten (10) years.
· Drivers must be at least 18 years of age. Drivers 18 through 20 years of age may only transport equipment, materials, and employees. Drivers who transport customers must be 21 years of age or older and must have completed the probationary period of license requirements for Alaska.
· Prior to hire date, must provide current copy no more than 60 days old of driving record from issuing State.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis).