Requisition Number: CHFAD01275
Chugach’s Expected Behaviors
Chugach is looking for more people who believe that the following behaviors are fundamental to any job:
- Always doing the right thing
- Creating meaningful value
- Leaving things better than you found them
- Empowering people
- Building community
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB FUNCTIONS / ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Provides general administrative support for the Chugach Heritage Foundation.
- Assists with CHF initiatives, programs, and projects.
- Provides program feedback and completes written reports as directed.
- Schedules meetings and maintains the Foundation’s annual calendar of events.
- Assists with hosting cultural programs and events.
- Assists with processing scholarship applications.
- Assists with fund development initiatives.
- Assists with producing and distributing external marketing material.
- Maintains files, filing system, and records.
- Assists with inventory and archiving.
- Enters data and compiles information for review.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Professional Associations):
- Chugach Alaska Corporation (CAC) Shareholder or descendant of a CAC shareholder.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college as a full-time (12+ credits) student with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or above (in each class).
- Valid state Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
- Demonstrated intermediate skills in the use of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Knowledge Of: Alaska Native Culture, specifically within the Chugach Region; administrative procedures, policies, and practices; operation of common office machinery including copiers, fax machines, and computers.
Ability To: Strong organizational skills, accurate typing, and data entry skills, willing to learn file management systems, maintain confidentiality; communicate effectively orally and in writing; deal with people in a professional and courteous manner; exercise good judgement and initiative; be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision; interpret and analyze work-related problems and respond appropriately; work as a member of a team of individuals working toward a common goal.