Training & Operations Manager
As the Training and Operations Manager, you drive profitable sales growth by creating and executing all hiring plans and ensuring all Brand Associates are trained on all company programs, initiatives, and standard operating procedures. You are the subject matter expert in our operating procedures, people processes, and product knowledge. You are responsible for creating a culture of engagement and high performance in our Brand Associates through their ongoing training and development.
***Please note that before becoming an operations manager you must train in all departments***
Our company holds four key values:
- Authenticity: Being fearlessly authentic, and success will follow.
- Accountability: The ability to always be accountable for your own actions no matter how challenging it may be, shows the integrity of a true leader.
- Reciprocity: Reciprocity is a deep instinct; it is the basic currency of social life. -Johnathan Haidt. Our team shares mutual effort to obtain success and this shared goal we have has allowed us to grow a lot quicker.
- Integrity: We put our team in front of our own personal gain, we make sure their success is acquired before we look at our own needs.
- Oversee the brand associates
- Meet with clients and prospective customers
- Train in Product knowledge
- Handle customer complaints
- Help with onboarding
- Bachelors preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organization skills