- As senior Facebook acquisition marketeer you are responsible for the acquisition of new, qualitative members in different Northern European countries for the Veepee group by means of different social media channels within the Facebook ecosystem.
- You work 1-on-1 with the Online Marketeer Social Media – Performance Design, in order to achieve the best results and the set objectives together. These objectives concern the introduction of a number of high-quality members (members with a certain conversion to buyer in the first month) within realistic budgets. In order to do this, we count on your understanding of Facebook algorithms and the possible optimisations. Determining an own bid strategy is an option as well.
- You are responsible for the advertising planning. That planning is based on the analysis of previous results and the available indicators.
- You actively monitor market developments in order to identify and test potential opportunities.
- You think of and implement tests (A-B, multivariate etc.). You acquire knowledge in order to create the best campaigns and advertisements.
- You keep in close touch with social media platforms to put Veepee in the spotlight and to stay ahead of developments.
- You take care of reports and analyses, both for internal and external use.
- You work closely with relevant departments within Veepee, in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Spain and Italy.
- You respect the company philosophy and you love to pass it on to others.
- You will be part of a young, motivated and dynamic team and you will report directly to the Acquisition Manager in the Netherlands.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in acquisition or e-commerce
- Completed relevant bachelor’s/master’s degree
- The Facebook Business Manager holds no secrets for you and you launch campaigns in no time
- Experience in Photoshop
- Experience in diverse tools in social advertising
- You are flexible, social and you love to work in a team
- You are innovative, you see new opportunities and you love to seize them
- Deadlines are your thing
- You are punctual, organized and immune to stress
- Multitasking is what you do best
- You have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both orally and in writing, French is an asset
- A full-time job at the biggest e-commerce flash sale player in Europe
- A discount on all of our sales, and possibly a slight shopping addiction
- A varied position with the necessary autonomy in which you can learn a lot within a short period
- An attractive package of fringe benefits
- Becoming part of a young, dynamic and international team in which customer centricity and innovation are key
- A catered lunch every day
- The possibility to join a lot of sports activities: Bootcamp, Spartacus Run, Hercules Trophy – take your pick (or just watch from the sidelines)
- A nice workplace overlooking Amsterdam
The Vente-Privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: VEEPEE. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, Vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic, and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6,000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
How will you make our customers happy? By giving them the best candidate experience and work closely with our business partners.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then we would really like to get to know you!
Please send us your CV and motivation letter so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Good luck !