Join our HelloFresh family!
At HelloFresh we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
HelloFresh needs you!
We are looking for a (Senior) Brand & PR Manager Belgium. In this role, you will report into the Head of Brand. You will have an important role in ensuring a perfect fit of our product/services and marketing activities for the Belgian market as well as be in charge of the development and implementation of a focused PR strategy. The Brand & PR Manager initiates or takes on exciting and demanding topics and projects and manages them independently or in collaboration with local and global stakeholders. This includes developing a clear positioning and messaging house for HelloFresh in Belgium, competitive analysis, monitoring brand integrity across all marketing activities and working closely with our media agency and global ATL team to define and implement optimal ATL plans. You will drive the development and implementation of a consumer and corporate-PR strategy in collaboration with our PR agency and PR global team to proactively communicate the agreed HelloFresh messages to targeted media. You will be responsible to handle crisis and other reactive PR situations with grace and ease. You will be able to know when and how to respond to media inquiries, and to identify and escalate potential public issues that may impact HelloFresh and our reputation. The Brand &PR Manager plays an important role in the consistent implementation of brand positioning, internally and externally by HelloFresh in Belgium.
Are you the perfect Brand & PR Manager?
The successful candidate will be driven and inherently curious, always eager to find a better way to do things and take things to the next level. You will work well under demanding timelines and have a keen eye for detail, able to finish projects to the highest level. You will excel at building relationships and strive for excellence in everything you do. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
- 4-6 years experience in brand management or PR roles, preferably in a fast-paced and extremely competitive (start-up) environment
- Experience in ATL campaign management (i.e. TV, Radio, OOH) is an advantage.
- Of course, you have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the Belgiun market, and in particular of the media landscape.
- University degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills;
- You are entrepreneurial and you work data- and process-driven. You have a creative mind, but you know how to combine this with excellent problem-solving skills and strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to continually prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, fast paced environment; You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Highly collaborative with proven interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French (preferably both).
What do we offer you?
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing and listed organization;
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role and plenty of freedom for ideas and own initiatives;
- An extremely steep learning curve and plenty of room for personal growth;
- Work with a young, fun motivated and international team;
- Work in a modern, spacious office in Amsterdam with excellent transport links and employee perks, like delicious lunches, discounted HelloFresh boxes, free boot camp- and boxing lessons, monthly drinks and other team activities;
- And of course, you'll earn a competitive salary.
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CMO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Interested or questions?
Feel free to contact Ard-Jan or via LinkedIn. Do you want to apply? Please click on the 'apply' button below and make sure to add your resume and cover letter in Dutch.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.