Default Quality Assurance
Location: Amherst, NY/ Cleveland, OH
Duration: 5-6 months
- As a member of the Default Process Quality team, the Quality Control Analyst will review processes and transactions occurring within the default space with a critical eye to determine if there are any inaccuracies or discrepancies occurring. The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for reviewing processes that are presently in place, while also acting in a consultative nature to make suggestions on areas of improvement within policy and procedures. The Quality Control Analyst will analyze the work of other team members, identify needs for remediation and correction, while also instructing their supported department on methods to correct any errors identified. This role will primarily support letter review and will be reviewing accounts in a preventative manner to ensure that all errors are mitigated at the source.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review populations of transactions and/or accounts, ensuring that each account or transaction adheres to the internal procedure that governs over the process.
- Provide suggestions to the line of business on ways to improve processes, or to remediate any identified findings.
- Work together with the line of business supported to refine out testing attributes and confirm that each test being performed is an accurate reflection of what is taking place within the line of business.
- Meet routinely with the supported line of business and share results, as well as collaborate together to create and build new audits or quality control tests.
- Analyze quality trends to determine risks, future controls necessary, etc. and develop solutions for consideration in process enhancements.
- Operate as a line of defense for the team, and work to develop mitigation plans, as well as identify root causes of any identified issues.
- Utilize reporting and analytics to observe internal SLA'S, and procedural findings.
- Maintain knowledge of compliance, procedure updates within the supported line of business, as well as any policies that may be changing within the bank.
- Conducts training with the team as necessary.
- Review the work of other team members to provide preventative testing and controls over work performed, identify root cause, and develop action plans to prevent future occurrences from taking place.
- 2-4 Year Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years in the default and/or collections space
- 2 or more years in Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control efforts.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of personnel, including but not limited to leadership.
- Detaille oriented outlook, coupled with ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint expertise.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, along with superior skill in managing expectations and meeting end of month deliverables
- Ability to conduct data analysis and spreadsheet work
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and review work with a critical eye from a quality control perspective.
Skill Name Level Years Mandatory (Yes/No)
Work location could also be at Tiedeman Rd Cleveland Ohio 5 0-3 Years No
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.