As an executive development coordinator, you will provide primary administrative support for two Vice Presidents of Development. Provide support to development team in all fundraising activities and other duties as needed. Provide support to the President/CEO, other Vice Presidents and staff as needed. Coordinate meetings, manage and organize Vice Presidents' travel, some level of interaction with donors and university leadership, route correspondence, and maintain records and files for the Iowa State University Foundation.
In This Role, You Will…
- Provide administrative support, including management and coordination of calendars, scheduling meetings for Vice Presidents; demonstrating high level of professionalism, confidentiality and customer service.
- Serve as the primary resource for internal and external contacts to provide a bridge for smooth communication. Exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
- Coordinate travel and post travel follow-ups. Research travel bookings and reservations, including prospect research, itineraries, maps and directions. Set appointments and perform post-trip follow-ups.
- Run reports, analyze and interpret data; prepare, review and analyze materials for major gift level prospect cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Track, monitor and communicate budgets and expenditures and provide updates. Assist Vice Presidents of Development in preparation of business plan and budgeting for the department. Oversee budget management, including creating budget reports in preparation for fiscal year and mid-year status reviews.
To Be Successful, You Will Need…
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 10-years administrative support experience or combination of relevant education and/or demonstrated work experience totaling ten years supporting C-level executives. Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development and fundraising.
- Extensive experience and skills with Microsoft Office suite and high level of comfort working with databases.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives with independence, creativity and effectiveness.
- Strong team orientation, high level of professionalism, a dedicated work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Creativity, patience, a sense of humor and a belief in our organizational mission of: Aligning donor passion and generosity to advance Iowa State University's land grant ideals.
We Can Help You Move forward…
You've put in a lot of work to get where you are today, and now you're ready to utilize your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve even more. Make the next step count – move forward with us!
To APPLY please include the following items:
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Three professional references' names and contact information
For additional information, visit the following pages:
- Iowa State University Foundation
- Iowa State University