The Community Trust Private Client Representative builds relationships with customers and helps meet their Community Personal Trust needs. They handle day-to-day client calls, transactions and problem resolution, escalating items when appropriate to a Relationship Manager. These representatives work proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues and fraud, maximizing client satisfaction and deepening client relationships by referring them to appropriate U.S. Bank sales and service team members. Plus, they actively work to understand their specialized areas and accounts through frequent client in-person, phone and email conversations.
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in administrative and client support activities in the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Thorough knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong ability to understand departmental procedures and systems to operate with occasional supervision